The ExpertOption international company has appeared on the brokerage services market in 2014 and has been actively expanding its share of the market ever since. Its main area of specialization is binary options. The company is registered in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and holds several licenses that enable it to operate legally worldwide. The company uses a unique proprietary trading platform and has demonstrated a high level of customer service.
Company’s pros and cons
- One-click signup
- User-friendly platform
- Instant transaction opening
- Revenues up to 96%;
- Bonus up to 125%;
- Transactions starting at as low as $1 or RUB 50
- Over 180 assets including cryptocurrencies
- Instant deposits (except for bank transfer which takes up to 7 business days)
- A wide variety of deposit methods
- Commission-free deposits and withdrawals
- Demo account with no registration or deposit required
- Free training and reading materials
- Follow-the-experts trading system
- 24/7 customer suport
- Trading apps for Windows, MacOS, Android andiOS
- A wide selection of technical analysis tools and computed indicators
- Withdrawals take 3 business days to complete.
The platform features an intuitive user interface and a complete set of tools for successful analysis. It is available in 10 languages to suit the customers worldwide. In addition to language selection, customers may select the chart type that suits them best out of 4 types available:
- Area:a line tick chart with a highlighted area beneath the line
- Line: a simple line tick chart
- Bars: an OHLC (Open-High-Low-Close) chart displaying information on asset price over the given time period in the form of toothed bars
- Candles: an OHLC (Open-High-Low-Close) chart displaying information on asset price over the given time period in the form of Japanese candles (two-color bars where white indicates the rise, and blue indicates the fall in price).
The Bars and Candles chart have customizable time frames of 5 to 60 seconds.
The platform allows customers to perform technical analysis using classic toolkit for building support and resistance levels, trends and patterns. Additionally, a vast selection of computed indicators is available for building additional signal sources or relevant signals for a developed strategy.
In addition to the standard toolkit, ExpertOption offer additional trading aids:
1. Technical signals:offer multiple signals of varying magnitude to help predict the expected movement of the price chart
2. Experts: a system that allows following the operations of company’s best traders
3. Out-to-Call ratio bar: a visual comparison of volumes of ‘Out’ and ‘Call’ options, which allows to understand how traders react to changes on the market and may serve as an additional factor in decision-making.
These features give every client the possibility to make money right from the start, regardless of his or her prior experience in trading.
In addition to a wide variety of decision-making aids, the company also ensures instant order processing when the customer is ready to open a transaction. This is important in many market situations, when prompt transaction opening on a customer’s signal is crucial to successful harnessing or rapid changes in price.
The platform offers trading in binary options with different expiration terms, including ‘turbo’ options with expiration times up to 60 seconds and different groups of regular options with the following expiration times:
- 1 to 5 minutes
- 5, 10 and 15 minutes
- 15, 30 and 45
An additional benefit for opening a transaction is the possibility to purchase an option in up to 30 seconds before its expiration time, which allows for adding additional hedging options. Revenues for all options constitute up to 97% per transaction.
Options may be traded on over 180 assets including:
- National currencies (incl. exotic ones)
- Stocks of blue chip companies from various countries
- National indices
- Raw materials
- Precious metals.
All assets are also available in non-exchange trading at OTC Markets.
ExpertOption provides customer support 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Customers have the possibility to have their issues discussed and resolved promptly in a web chat, over the phone, on Skype or by email in the following languages:
Support representatives will help customers clarify and resolve all kinds of situations or issues they may encounter.
Training materials and specialist advice are available to customers who are only starting out on the trader’s path. The following training levels are available to customers free of charge:
- Level 1: training materials that provide basic knowledge and introduce some versions of simplest strategies that will help customers to start making profits right after learning them
- Level 2: basic practical advice from specialists; any customer may sign up for training and gain practical understanding of materials studied
- Level 3: personalized training program for traders planning to start with a large deposit, aimed at helping the trader to build the best trading strategy
- Level 4: specialist advice on improvement of existing trading skills; intended for traders who already have some experience and strategies and aimed to help identify and fix bottlenecks in trading.
With the help of these training programs, any wannabe trader may start making profits and improve the stability of his or her revenues along with building up experience.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Funds may be deposited to an account using any of the deposit methods listed:
- Credit/debit card;
- SWIFT transfer;
- Yandex Money;
- Perfect Money;
- Union Pay;
- Other methods (depending on the region).
The deposit is instant and commission-free. Withdrawals are completed within 3 business days and are also commission-free. The minimum withdrawal amount is USD 50 or RUB 3000.
Monitoring and Regulatory Aspects
ExpertOption is an international company operating in many countries of the world. The company has obtained a Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) license No. 15014 for brokerage operations, enabling legal operation worldwide in compliance with the international law. In order to comply with the license requirements, the ExpertOption company has undergone a rigorous review for compliance with international standards, and company operations are regulated by the financial services commission in line with the international law. The license ensures a high level of financial services to customers and the company’s compliance to international standards.
Additionally, for legal operations in the Russian Federation, the company has been certified by the Financial Market Relations Regulation Center (FMRRC). The certificate No. TSRF RU 0395 AA Vv0099 ensures the company’s full compliance with the requirements of relevant laws of Russian Federation related to brokerage services.
The conclusion from the information above is obvious: ExpertOption is a brokerage company offering a high standard of financial services and professional customer support regardless of prior experience or level of knowledge. Every customer who joins the company in trading on financial markets will receive all the necessary tools and aids for successful and profitable trading.